To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, and to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are currently limiting capacity in the museums.
• Advance reservations are required. Please note that masks are required inside the museums.
• While a limited number of on-site tickets may be available, we highly recommend that everyone, including Harvard ID holders and Friends, make a reservation in advance.
• Reservations will be available up to three weeks in advance, starting August 20.
• Reservations will require timed entry at 10am, noon, or 2pm on the day of your visit.
• Please be prepared to purchase admission or show proof of eligibility for free admission upon arrival.
• Please use the 32 Quincy Street entrance when arriving.
• Upon arrival, please have your reservation confirmation email available, either as a printed copy or viewable on your phone.
• Please arrive at the time of your specified entry; once inside, you are welcome to stay until the museums close.
• Maximum of 7 tickets per order.
• Friends of the Harvard Art Museums may reserve as many free tickets as provided by their Friends Circle level. Review the specific benefits of your Friends Circle level to determine how many tickets are available each visit.
|Free||Free to all visitors every Sunday|
|Free||All students with a valid ID|
|Free||Harvard ID holders (plus one guest)|
|Free||Harvard Art Museums Friends|
|Free||Youth under 18|
|Free||Cambridge residents (proof of residency required)|
|Free||MTA (Massachusetts Teachers Association) Members (valid ID required)|
|Free||Massachusetts residents, Saturdays from 10am–noon (proof of residency required)|
|Free||Active duty military personnel, plus up to five family members, in collaboration with NEA Blue Star Museums (year round)|
|Free||Individuals with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits or an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card, plus up to five family members|