Unique interactions with art—opportunities to look more closely and to mine the extraordinary insights that works of art convey—are at the heart of our Fellows program. As the museums’ most generous and dedicated annual supporters, our Fellows make up an international community of art lovers and patrons. They enjoy unparalleled access to our collections and to remarkable art around the world through our signature series of events in Boston, New York, London, and beyond. These customized experiences, enriched by the expertise and perspectives of the curators, conservators, artists, collectors, and other cultural leaders who participate, are the hallmark of the program. Additional online offerings allow Fellows to connect with us and with great art, wherever they are.
Whether you have a Harvard affiliation or simply love art, we welcome you to our vibrant Fellows community. The impact of your generosity reaches across the museums and propels our work, year after year.
Fellows support is 100% tax deductible.
All benefits are for two adults.
• Invitations to exclusive Fellows events in Boston and Cambridge, New York, and London, and beyond
• Opportunities to attend previews and private viewings of special exhibitions at the Harvard Art Museums
• Complimentary parking for Fellows events at the Harvard Art Museums
• Recognition in our annual donor list
• All Friends Circle benefits, including 10% discount in the museum shop and cafe, invitations to lectures, symposia, family programs, and other public events, discounts on ticketed events, and subscription to our email newsletters
• Reciprocal admission at selected museums across the country through Reciprocal Organizations of Associated Museums (ROAM) and North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM), and the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program.
All benefits at the Patron level, plus:
• Priority notice of museum travel programs
• Eligibility to rent museum space for private events during off-peak months
All benefits at the Quincy level, plus:
• Invitations to select events in the museums’ Salon Series, our most distinctive programs, including visits to prominent private collections and other rare opportunities
• Eligibility to rent museum space for private events during peak months
All benefits at the Fogg level, plus:
• Priority notice of invitations to all events in the museums’ Salon Series
• Opportunity to invite two guests to select Fellows events
• Assistance with VIP access to domestic and international art fairs, upon request
All benefits at the Ambassador level, plus:
• Opportunity to arrange a private, customized museum tour
• Invitations to additional events with the director, reserved for Fellows at this level and above
All benefits at the Curators’ Circle level, plus:
• Opportunity to customize engagement opportunities in consultation with museum staff