- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- plate: 9.8 x 14.1 cm (3 7/8 x 5 9/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: upper right corner of design, printer's ink, engraved: 3
collector's mark: verso, gray-black ink, stamped: [stamped text within a horizontal rectangular single-line border]: SAMMLUNG / I . WETTERAUER
[number hand written in graphite above]: 236999
- collector's mark: old mount, now removed, brown ink: J:B~ [Lugt 1419, mark of John Barnard]
- Bassenge, 8. Ausgewälte Grafik, cat. no. 5200
John Barnard, Collector.
I. Wetterauer, Collector.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- H., B., Dut. 9
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Light-Outerbridge Collection, Gift of Robert M. Light and Acquisition Fund for Prints
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org