- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Oil on canvas
- 75.5 × 59.3 cm (29 3/4 × 23 3/8 in.)
- [Christie's, New York, January 26, 2001, lot 145], sold; to private collector, Brookline, MA; [Sotheby's, New York, January 30, 2015, lot 478, bought in]; gift; to Harvard Art Museums, 2016.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Anonymous gift
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Important Old Master Paintings including Rembrandt's Portrait of a Man in a Red Doublet, auct. cat., Christie's, New York (New York, January 26 2001), p. 202, lot 145, repr.
Old Masters and 19th Century European Art, auct. cat. (New York, January 30, 2015), p. 47, lot 478, repr.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com