- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Lithograph on Hodgkinson handmade paper
- 45.1 x 41.3 cm (17 3/4 x 16 1/4 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
(not assigned): Printed text reads: Vegetables // Jim Dine
Eight images, on handmade papers. 45cm x 41 cm, by W.S. Hodgkinson, watermarked JD:PP, and printedin black by offset lithography from zinc plates drawn directly by the artist. Each print is collaged with various photographs of vegetables, printed on semi-gloss paper in four colors.
The portfolio boxes are bound and made by Rudolf Rieser in Cologne.
Published by the Petersburg Press, London, in 1970, each image signed and numbered by the artist in an edition limited to 96 with 12 artist's proofs.
- (not assigned): Printed text reads: Vegetables // Jim Dine
- [Petersburg Press, Inc., New York], sold; to the Harvard Art Museums, 2013
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Margaret Fisher Fund
- © Jim DIne / Artist Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Susan Dackerman, ed., Corita Kent and the Language of Pop, exh. cat., Harvard Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 2015), pp. 162-165, cat. 40, ill. (color)
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org