- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- 30.2 x 20.2 cm (11 7/8 x 7 15/16 in.)
- Walter Alejos, (Ayacucho and later Lima, Peru 1976-2006) sold; to David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University (2006-2012) transferred; to the Harvard Art Museums, 2012.
NOTE: Information about acquisition provided by Jose Falconi, Curator for David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Transfer from the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University, Estrellita Bograd Brodsky Fund for Latin American Art and Culture and Gustavo E. Brillembourg Memorial Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Retouched: The Photographs of Baldomero Alejos, David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, 03/08/2006 - 06/01/2006
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org