- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- photograph: 11.5 x 15.8 cm (4 1/2 x 6 1/4 in.)
with mount: 20.9 x 19.5 cm (8 1/4 x 7 11/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- caption: Verso, mount, C, typewritten caption: J. Sudek: motiv vánočních pohlednic 1933.
- The artist, Prague (1933 - ?). [Charles A. Hartman Fine Art, Portland, OR], sold; Private collector, sold; through [Janet Sirmon Fine Art, Los Angeles], 2011, sold; to Busch-Reisinger Museum.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Rendl Fund for Slavic Art
- © I&G Fárová Heirs
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Anna Farova, Josef Sudek (Munich, Germany), p. 59 (variant)
- Exhibition History
32Q: 1500 Art in Germany Between the Wars (Expressionism-Interwar), Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 08/10/2016 - 01/25/2016
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com