- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gouache and ink on brown paper
- sight: 51.7 x 67 cm (20 3/8 x 26 3/8 in.)
framed: 66.2 x 81.5 cm (26 1/16 x 32 1/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- label: Removed from verso: Millbrook Gallery & Frameworks, LTD. See object file for original label.
- label: Removed from verso: Museum of American Folk Art; Self-Taught Artists of the Twentieth Century An American Anthology March 5, 1998 to August 15, 1999.
- Sterling Strauser, Stroudsberg, PA, sold; to Didi and David Barrett, gift; to the Harvard Art Museums, 2011.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Collection of Didi & David Barrett ‘71
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Elsa Longhauser and Harald Szeemann, Self-Taught Artists of the 20th Century, exh. cat., Museum of American Folk Art and Chronicle Books (San Francisco, 1998), p. 88, ill. p. 228
- Exhibition History
Self-Taught Artists of the Twentieth Century: An American Anthology, Museum of American Folk Art
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com