- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- 40.1 x 32.8 cm (15 13/16 x 12 15/16 in.)
sheet: 50.5 x 40.2 cm (19 7/8 x 15 13/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: stamp and inscription, verso, center, in black ink and graphite: STEPHEN DUPONT
Raskols Series #11, Untitled
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
made 2007. This is No AP from the original Polaroid
negative exposed 2004. I may make up to 2 x AP's @ 16 x 20
from this negative. Each one may be different.
Copyright Stephen Dupont
A/P Stephen Dupont '10.
- inscription: stamp and inscription, verso, center, in black ink and graphite: STEPHEN DUPONT
- Stephen Dupont, Australia, created 2007, sold; to Harvard Art Museums, 2011.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Kenyon C. Bolton III Fund
- © Stephen Dupont
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org