- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Bill Dane, American (Pasadena, California born 1938)
- Untitled (Santa Rosa, Calif.)
- Work Type
- Creation Place: North America, United States, California
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- sheet: 17.6 x 12.5 cm (6 15/16 x 4 15/16 in.)
image: 17.1 x 11.3 cm (6 3/4 x 4 7/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: on verso, black ink: Santa Rosa, Calif.
Another fine surprise from you -- !!
And I'm happy for your grant also!
I never realize how important time is until I get to stop working (job)
I wonder when we will touch - this your or next?
Addressed to: Bobby Norfleet, Carpenter Center, Harvard U., Cambridge Mass 02138
- inscription: on verso, black ink: Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Transfer from the Carpenter Center for the Visual Arts, Gift of the artist
- © Bill Dane
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org