- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Hanging scroll; ink and color on paper
- painting proper: 134.6 x 66.4 cm (53 x 26 1/8 in.)
mounting, including cord and roller ends: 245.4 x 95.3 cm (96 5/8 x 37 1/2 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Title and dated signature in brush-written Chinese characters, upper right: Signed: "Yu Jianhua xie"
- seal: Square red intaglio artist's seal, following signature: "Yu Jianhua yin"
- Chu-tsing Li, Lawrence, Kansas (by 2006 -2012), gift; to his son B U.K. Li, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (2012-2017), gift; to Harvard Art Museums, 2017.
1. Dr. Chu-tsing Li (1920-2014)
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Arthur M. Sackler Museum, The Chu-tsing Li Collection, Gift of B U.K. Li in memory of Chu-tsing Li, Yao-wen Kwang Li, and Teri Ho Li
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Asian and Mediterranean Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Asian and Mediterranean Art at email@example.com