- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gouache on cream wove paper with printed grid
- 55.7 x 75.9 cm (21 15/16 x 29 7/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: l.l, graphite: BE
- inscription: verso, graphite, lower left: BE 1970 "FROM EX TO X"
- inscription: verso, graphite, lower right: "FROM EX TO X"
- Dorothy and Herbert Vogel, gift; to Harvard Art Museum
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection: Fifty Works for Fifty States, a joint initiative of the Trustees of the Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection and the National Gallery of Art, with generous support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Painting, Drawing and Sculpture of the '60s and '70s from the Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection, exh. cat., Institute of Contemporary Art, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, 1975), checklist p. 10
The Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection: Fifty Works for Fifty States, National Endowment for the Arts (Washington, DC, 2008), pl. 82, p. 109
- Exhibition History
Painting, Drawing and Sculpture of the '60s and the '70s from the Dorothy and Herbert Vogel Collection, Institute of Contemporary Art, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 10/07/1975 - 11/18/1975; The Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, 12/17/1975 - 02/15/1976
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org