- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Black ink, partly over graphite, on cream laid paper.
- 21 x 29.7 cm (8 1/4 x 11 11/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: in graphite, recto, along R edge: "Lena Bergner, Webtechnik"
- inscription: in graphite, recto, BL; TR: T-43 K; 17 [circled]
- Lena Bergner-Meyer, Mexico City, Mexico, Created, 1943, ?.
Thomas Borgmann, Cologne, Germany, Purchased, Sold, 1980.
Barry Friedman Ltd., New York, NY, Purchased, Sold, 1980.
Karl & Faber, Munich, Germany, Consigned, 2007, Sold, 2007.
Markus Michalke, Munich, Germany, Purchased, 2007, Gift, 2007.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of Markus Michalke in honor of Timotheus R. Pohl
- © Estate of Lena Bergner
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Subjects and Contexts
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org