- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- image: 5.8 x 3.6 cm (2 5/16 x 1 7/16 in.)
- Gertrud Herold Baron, 1929, bequest, 1961.
Baron-Baum Family, inheritance, 1961, gift, 2007.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of the Baron-Baum Family
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Inge Hansen-Schaberg, Wolfgang Thoner, and Adriane Feustel, Entfernt: Frauen des Bauhauses wahrend der NS-Zeit - Verfolgung und Exil, edition text + kritik (Munich, 2012), p. 324, ill. (black and white)
- Subjects and Contexts
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org