- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Graphite, black ink and blue ball point pen on commercial blue-lined yellow paper.
- 27.8 x 21.7 cm
- Inscriptions and Marks
(not assigned): Recto: graphite, written diagonally upwards: "226-/5147"
Recto: graphite, written horizontally: "838-/3730"
Additional unreadable notations in graphite.
Ink and 1 mark in blue ball point pen.
- (not assigned): Recto: graphite, written diagonally upwards: "226-/5147"
- Collection of Barnett and Annalee Newman
Estate of Annalee Newman
The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Center for the Technical Study of Modern Art, Gift of the Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- © The Barnett Newman Foundation, New York / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sketches and notes, some relating to "Here II."
- Subjects and Contexts
Barnett Newman Studio Materials Collection
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com