- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Graphite on cream colored-paper industrially-lined paper in a wire bound notebook with printed, coded, brown cardboard.
- 26.2 x 20.2 cm
- Inscriptions and Marks
- (not assigned): " The / Spiral / Composition / Book / Marginal Ruled / No. 841-s"
- Collection of Barnett and Annalee Newman
Estate of Annalee Newman
The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Center for the Technical Study of Modern Art, Gift of the Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- © The Barnett Newman Foundation, New York / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Graphite on cream colored-paper industrially-lined paper in a wire bound notebook with printed, coded, brown cardboard. Pg. 12 verso graphite sketches in margin, Pg. 13 recto graphite sketched in margin, Pg. 17 verso pencil sketches in margin ( 7 x 5.5 cm)
- Subjects and Contexts
Barnett Newman Studio Materials Collection
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org