- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Silkscreened Plexiglas mounted onto paper board mounted onto a wooden strainer (edges painted white).
- 124.4 × 12.6 × 3.3 cm (49 × 4 15/16 × 1 5/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: Barnett Newman 1966
- Collection of Barnett and Annalee Newman
Estate of Annalee Newman
The Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Center for the Technical Study of Modern Art, Gift of the Barnett and Annalee Newman Foundation
- © The Barnett Newman Foundation, New York / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Blue silkscreened Plexiglas (dark vertical stripes to left and right of wider stripe of lighter blue), mounted on paper board mounted on wooden strainer. Inscribed at bottom edge "Barnett Newman 1966 / C"
- Subjects and Contexts
Barnett Newman Studio Materials Collection
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org