- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Mary Georgiana Caroline Cecil Filmer, British (1838-1903)
- Untitled (eight photographs, clockwise from upper left, Colonel Burnaby; Miss Mackenzie; Colonel Murray; Lady Alfred Murray; Lady ? Duff; Mrs. Farher(?) of Howe; Miss Oswald; Mrs. Burnaby)
- Work Type
- photograph, album page
- Creation Place: Europe, United Kingdom
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Album page with eight carte de visite albumen silver prints.
- Albumen silver print
- 28.9 x 23.2 cm (11 3/8 x 9 1/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Sitter's names are inscribed below or above photographs.
- Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., New York, NY, purchased from Christie's, 1978, Gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1982. On Long Term Loan to the Fogg Art Museum from 1978 to 1982
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of Melvin R. Seiden
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sitter information:
Colonel Burnaby. Eustace Beaumont Burnaby (4 April 1842-20 October 1916). Lt. Colonel 4th Lincolnshire Regiment. Married Alice Caroline daughter of Beaumont Hotham, Grenadier Guards, in 1879.
Lady Alfred Murray
Lady ? Duff
Mrs. Farher(?) of Howe
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org