- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Mary Georgiana Caroline Cecil Filmer, British (1838-1903)
- Untitled (five photographs, clockwise from upper left, Sir Stuart Hardy; Mr. (?) A.P.C.; Captain Dalzell; Col. Merrit; center, Col. Dysart(?) CB))
- Work Type
- photograph, album page
- Creation Place: Europe, United Kingdom
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Album page with five albumen silver prints. Page is decorated with blue and red painted bow, grenade and thistle, other painted decorations.
- Albumen silver print
- 28.9 x 23.2 cm (11 3/8 x 9 1/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Sitter's names are inscribed beneath photographs.
- Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., New York, NY, purchased from Christie's, 1978, Gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1982. On Long Term Loan to the Fogg Art Museum from 1978 to 1982
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of Melvin R. Seiden
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sitter information:
Sir Stuart Hardy (22 March 1839-13 July 1911), Earl of Cranbrook. John Stewart Gathorne-Hardy, 2nd Earl of Cranbrook DL, JP, Lt, Rifle Brigade. MP for Rye 1868-1880. Married Cicely Ridgway 12 June 1867 (d. 20 February 1931).
Mr. (?) A.P.C
Col. Dysart(?) CB
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org