- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Mary Georgiana Caroline Cecil Filmer, British (1838-1903)
- Untitled (five photographs, clockwise from upper left, Lord Berkeley Paget; Mrs. Erskine of Cardels(?) with infant; Alfred de Rothschild, Esq.; full-length portrait of unidentified woman; center, Miss Blanche (?))
- Work Type
- photograph, album page
- Creation Place: Europe, United Kingdom
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Album page with five carte de visite albumen silver prints with hand painted gold metallic and pink paint frames
- Albumen silver print
- 28.9 x 23.2 cm (11 3/8 x 9 1/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Sitter's names are inscribed beneath photographs.
- Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., New York, NY, purchased from Christie's, 1978, Gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1982. On Long Term Loan to the Fogg Art Museum from 1978 to 1982
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of Melvin R. Seiden
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sitter information:
Lord Berkeley Paget. Possibly the eldest son of the Honorable Thomas Berkeley Paget (1780-1842) sixth son of the 1st Earl of Uxbridge.
Mrs. Erskine of Cardels and unidentified infant
Alfred de Rothschild. Alfred Charles de Rothschild (20 July 1842-31 January 1918).
Full length portrait of unidentified woman
Miss Blanche (?)
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com