- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Mary Georgiana Caroline Cecil Filmer, British (1838-1903)
- Untitled (five photographs, clockwise from upper left, Mrs. McGald; Mrs. C. Fox Webster; Mrs. H. Trelawny; Hon. Mrs. Carnegie; center, Mr. Teedcroft)
- Work Type
- photograph, album page
- Creation Place: Europe, United Kingdom
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Album page with five albumen silver prints, four carte de visite photographs, one larger photograph trimmed in center
- Albumen silver print
- 28.9 x 23.2 cm (11 3/8 x 9 1/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Sitter's names are inscribed beneath photos.
- Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., New York, NY, purchased from Christie's, 1978, Gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1982. On Long Term Loan to the Fogg Art Museum from 1978 to 1982
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of Melvin R. Seiden
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sitter information:
Mrs. C. Fox Webster
Honorable Mrs. Carnegie, possibly a member of the family of the Earls/Dukes of Fife.
Mrs. H. Trelawny. Maria Katherine Walsh (d. 23 January 1910), daughter of the 1st Lord Ormthwaite. Married 28 April 1859 to Captain Horace Dormer Trelawny (1824-16 April 1916).
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org