- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Mary Georgiana Caroline Cecil Filmer, British (1838-1903)
- Untitled (five photographs clockwise from top left, Mrs. Bulkley; Hon. Catherine Stonor; Lady Diana Beauclerk; Miss Towneley; center, Miss Lydia Hibbert)
- Work Type
- album page, photograph
- Creation Place: Europe, United Kingdom
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Album page with five carte de visite albumen silver prints with hand coloring.
- Albumen silver print
- 28.9 x 23.2 cm (11 3/8 x 9 1/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Sitter's names are inscribed beneath photographs.
- Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., New York, NY, purchased from Christie's, 1978, Gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1982. On Long Term Loan to the Fogg Art Museum from 1978 to 1982
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of Melvin R. Seiden
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Sitter information:
Honorable Catherine Stonor, born 29 August 1823 died 25 March 1907. Second daughter of the third Baron Camoys.
Lady Diana Beauclerk, born 10 December 1842, died 1 April 1905. Eldest daughter of the 9th Duke of St. Albans, married St. John Walter Huddleston, QC, MP, 18 December 1872.
Miss Towneley. Emily Frances (d. 31 December 1892), second daughter of Colonel Charles Towneley.
Miss Lydia Hibbert
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org