- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- pen and brown and black ink, brown grey wash on tan antique laid paper attached to mount
- actual: 36.4 x 20.9 cm (14 5/16 x 8 1/4 in.)
- H. (?) N. Baron von Slingelandt. information from B. Weinreb
H. (?) Bosch Reitz, Laren, Netherlands (?), by descent from his great grandfather. Gt. Grandfather: H. (?) N. Baron von Slingelandt; information from B. Weinreb
B. Weinreb Limited, London, sold to Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., 1980. (Seiden & de Cuevas is now known as Vermeer Associates, Ltd)
Seiden & de Cuevas, Inc., Brampton, Ontario, Canada, purchased from B. Weinreb Limited, London, 6, sold to HUAM, 1998.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Purchase through the generosity of an anonymous donor and the Kate, Maurice R. and Melvin R. Seiden Fund in honor of F. Gordon and Elizabeth Morrill
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org