- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Mahogany case with glass panel in door; door surround and arch inlaid with dark and light woods; hood with pierced fret work and three finials
- Overall: 247 x 57 x 32.5 cm (97 1/4 x 22 7/16 x 12 13/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: Bigelow, Kennard and Co. (caps)
inscription: stamped in one oval on movement: J.J.E.
stamped in another oval below: made in England
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard University Clock Collection, Bequest of Estate of Carolyn Dudley Taylor, 1988
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org