- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Graphite and scratchwork on a gelatin silver print
- image: 34.2 x 44.3 cm (13 7/16 x 17 7/16 in.)
actual: 36 x 45.2 cm (14 3/16 x 17 13/16 in.)
- Kenneth John Conant, Cambridge, Massachusetts, gift; to the Fogg Art Museum, 1942.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Kenneth J. Conant
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
Unidentified Exhibition, Wellesley College Museum of Art, 1946, Wellesley College Museum of Art, Wellesley, 11/22/1946 - 12/16/1946
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com