- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Coated orange paper cut-out and black and pale pink watercolor on white paper, a
- actual: 29.7 x 42 cm (11 11/16 x 16 9/16 in.)
- [Shepherd Gallery, New York, New York], sold; to Fogg Art Museum, 1977.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Paul J. Sachs Memorial Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
From Werkbund to Bauhaus: Art and Design in Germany 1900-1934, Busch-Reisinger Museum, Cambridge, 05/12/1980 - 04/26/1980
“As though my body were naught but ciphers”: Crises of Representation in Fin-de-Siècle Vienna, Harvard University Art Museums, Busch-Reisinger Museum, 02/12/2005 - 06/12/2005
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com