- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Negative, gelatin dry plate (glass)
- 8.9 x 11.9 cm (3 1/2 x 4 11/16 in.)
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Busch-Reisinger Museum, Gift of T. Lux Feininger
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Achim Moeller, Lyonel Feininger: Drawings and Watercolors from the Julia Feininger Estate, exh. cat., Moeller Fine Art (New York and Berlin, 2011), p. 147, fig. 45, ill.
- Subjects and Contexts
Lyonel Feininger: Photographs
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org