- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Black ink on tracing paper, darkened and mounted to laid paper
- actual: 3.5 x 10.7 cm (1 3/8 x 4 3/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- stamp: l.r. of mount, black ink, stamped: RB [monogram] [not in Lugt]
- inscription: l.r. of mount, graphite, inscribed: 84
- inscription: verso: l.c. of mount, graphite, inscribed: Bruikleen 45
- inscription: mat, right of sheet, graphite, inscribed: 45
- Rodolphe Bresdin. estate stamp (not in Lugt)
Paul Bresdin. artist's son
D. G. Santee Landweer, Amsterdam, 1930.
D. Loenen, Amsterdam.
Adolph Schwarz, Amsterdam-Amstelveen.
Robert M. Light and Co., Santa Barbara, CA.
Vermeer Associates Limited, Brampton, Ontario, purchased from R.M. Light & Co., 1991, sold to HUAM, 1993. Long term loan to HUAM from June 1991 to 1993
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Kate, Maurice R. and Melvin R. Seiden Purchase Fund and Richard Norton Memorial Fund
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org