- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Brown wash over graphite on white wove paper
- 11.2 x 15.2 cm (4 7/16 x 6 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: inscribed by Leclère in graphite on album sheet at lower right: Bl.
- Achille Leclère. Achille Lecère and heirs
Claude Darton, Avignon.
Unidentified Dealer, Paris.
Lucien Goldschmidt, New York.
Mrs. Jacob M. Kaplan, New York.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Mrs. Jacob M. Kaplan
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Architecture and the Achille Leclère-Ingres Sketchbook, Lucien Goldschmidt, Inc. (New York, 1964), no. 124 (32)
Agnes Mongan, David to Corot: French Drawings in the Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University Press (Cambridge, MA, 1996), cat. no. 21, repr.
- Related Works
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org