- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- green, brown, gray, and blue watercolor over graphite on white antique laid paper
- actual: 13.8 x 22.4 cm (5 7/16 x 8 13/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Inscribed in graphite on album sheet at lower center: aqueduc de la Cava
- Achille Leclère. Achille Lecère and heirs
Claude Darton, Avignon.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Claude Darton through John Goelet
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Agnes Mongan, David to Corot: French Drawings in the Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University Press (Cambridge, MA, 1996), cat. no. 10, repr.
- Related Works
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org