- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Albumen silver print
- 25.8 x 32.3 cm (10 3/16 x 12 11/16 in.)
- Jr. heirs of William T. Reid, Cambridge, Massachusetts, gift to the Fogg Art Museum, 1978.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of the heirs of William T. Reid, Jr.: William T. Reid, III, Edith Reid Stetson, Christine L. Reid
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
New Presences at the Fogg, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 10/20/1978 - 11/28/1978
New Presences in the Fogg Museum, Fogg Art Museum, Cambridge, 10/20/1978 - 11/28/1978
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org