- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Gelatin silver print
- image: 50 x 40.5 cm (19 11/16 x 15 15/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: L. Clergue.
- inscription: inscribed in black ink on verso, lower right: L. Clergue.
- Willy and Charlotte Reber Collection.
Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University Art Museums, gift, 1995.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Willy and Charlotte Reber Collection, Gift of Charlotte Reber
- © Lucien Clergue Estate / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York, NY / SAIF, Paris
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Jean-Marie Magnan and Jean Cocteau, Toros Muertos, Ernst Battenberg Verlag (Stuttgart, Germany, 1963)
Paco Tolosa and Robert Marteau, El Cordobès: 77 Photographies de Lucien Clergue, La Jeune Parque (Paris, France?, 1965)
Jean-Marie Magnan, le quart d'heure du taureau, Editions de Chêne (Paris, France, 1976)
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org