- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 30.5 × 21.2 cm (12 × 8 3/8 in.)
Plate: 31.7 × 22.5 cm (12 1/2 × 8 7/8 in.)
Sheet: 32.5 × 23.5 cm (12 13/16 × 9 1/4 in.)
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Le Bl. 135
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com