- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Plate: 7 × 5.8 cm (2 3/4 × 2 5/16 in.)
Sheet: 8.5 × 6 cm (3 3/8 × 2 3/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- collector's mark: verso, black stamp: Ackermann
Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Bartsch 198, Pauli 201
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org