- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 14.1 × 10 cm (5 9/16 × 3 15/16 in.)
Plate: 15 × 11 cm (5 7/8 × 4 5/16 in.)
Sheet: 19 × 14 cm (7 1/2 × 5 1/2 in.)
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- ii (LeBl.)
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol IX, no. 27, p. 133; Portalis & Beraldi 16
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com