- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Graphite and acrylic paint on Arthur M. Sackler Building lobby walls
- 967.74 x 1645.92 x 612.65 cm (381 x 648 x 241 3/16 in.)
- Sol LeWitt, Chester, Connecticut, sold; to Harvard University Art Museums, 1997.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Margaret Fisher Fund and through the generosity of The Beal Family Foundation, Gabriella De Ferrari, The Hale Foundation, Agnes Gund and Daniel Shapiro, Peter Soriano, and two Anonymous Donors
- © Estate of Sol LeWitt / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Harvard University Art Museums, Harvard University Art Museums Annual Report 1997-98 (Cambridge, MA, 1999), p. 23, repr.
James Harper, Verso: The Flip Side of Master Drawings, exh. cat., Harvard University Art Museums (Cambridge, MA, 2001), p. 19
- Exhibition History
A Decade of Collecting: Recent Acquisitions of Prints and Drawings from 1940 to 2000, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, 06/03/2000 - 08/27/2000
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at email@example.com