- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Francis Calley Gray, bequest to nephew, 1856.
William Gray, gift to Harvard University, 1857.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of William Gray from the collection of Francis Calley Gray
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Halina Nelken, Humboldtiana at Harvard, exh. cat., Harvard University Library, Widener Library (Cambridge, MA, 1976), p. 85, cat. 70
- Exhibition History
Humboldtiana at Harvard, Harvard University Library, Widener Library, Cambridge, 03/22/1976 - 05/02/1976
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org