- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Honoré-Victorin Daumier, French (Marseille, France 1808-1879 Valmondois, France)
- Rue Transnonain, April 15, 1834
- Other Titles
- Series/Book Title: L'Association Mensuelle, July 1834
- Work Type
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- 28.7 x 44.2 cm (11 5/16 x 17 3/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- Signed: H.-D.
- inscription: lower left corner, printer's ink, signed, in artist's hand: H.-D.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Del. 135, H D 310
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, The Program for Harvard College
- Accession Year
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Kristin A. Mortimer and William G. Klingelhofer, Harvard University Art Museums: A Guide to the Collections, Harvard University Art Museums and Abbeville Press (Cambridge and New York, 1986), no. 323, p. 277, repr.
- Exhibition History
Romantic Prints: David to Courbet, Busch-Reisinger Museum, Cambridge, 03/01/1980 - 04/30/1980
The Age of Romanticism, Busch-Reisinger Museum, Cambridge, 03/15/1986 - 05/18/1986
32Q: 2200 19th Century, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 09/14/2016 - 01/06/2017
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com