- Identification and Creation
Level 1, Room 1320, Modern and Contemporary Art, Social Realism
View this object's location on our interactive map
- Physical Descriptions
- Screen print
- Fine Arts Library, transfer; to Harvard University Art Museums.
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Transfer from the Fine Arts Library, Harvard University
- © Successió Miró / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / ADAGP, Paris
- Object Number
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Exhibition History
32Q: 1320 Social Realism, Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge, 01/27/2022 - 10/11/2022
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of Modern and Contemporary Art at firstname.lastname@example.org