- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- sheet: 29.5 x 24.4 cm (11 5/8 x 9 5/8 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: Lower recto, Brown ink, French: Chez Naudet ND d' Estampes sur Seine 1789
watermark: in capital Latin letters: IPF
inscription: JWR [transcribed from original mount]: Pan and Syrinx. Antonio Waterloo inv. et fec.
From Naudet's col.
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892. sister of John Witt Randall
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- B. 128, NH. 128
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com