- Identification and Creation
- Object Number
Jan Saenredam, Dutch (Zaandam 1565 - 1607 Assendelft)
After Abraham Bloemaert, Dutch (Gorinchem, Netherlands 1566 - 1651 Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Vertumnus and Pomona
- Work Type
- 16th-17th century
- Creation Place: Europe, Netherlands
- Persistent Link
- Physical Descriptions
- Inscriptions and Marks
inscription: JWR[transcribed from original mount]: Vertumnus and Pomona Abraham Bloemaert pinxit.
John Saenredam (discipulus Goltzii) fecit. 3rd.
state with name of de Baudous.
- inscription: JWR[transcribed from original mount]: Vertumnus and Pomona Abraham Bloemaert pinxit.
- John Witt Randall, bequest; to Belinda Lull Randall, his sister, gift; to Harvard University, 1892
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Bartsch 2; Hollstein 87
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Related Works
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com