- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 14.1 × 20.8 cm (5 9/16 × 8 3/16 in.)
Plate: 15.9 × 22 cm (6 1/4 × 8 11/16 in.)
Sheet: 17.5 × 23.5 cm (6 7/8 × 9 1/4 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: JWR:"Nagler 131"
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892. sister of John Witt Randall
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Le Bl. 27
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org