- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 5.5 × 7.8 cm (2 3/16 × 3 1/16 in.)
Plate: 7.3 × 12.5 cm (2 7/8 × 4 15/16 in.)
Sheet: 12 × 16.2 cm (4 3/4 × 6 3/8 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Le Blanc, vol. 2 no. 65, p. 600
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com