- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 13.8 × 19.6 cm (5 7/16 × 7 11/16 in.)
Plate: 15.3 × 21.2 cm (6 × 8 3/8 in.)
Sheet: 17.4 × 23.5 cm (6 7/8 × 9 1/4 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol. III, no. 25, p. 86; Perez, no. 25, p. 70
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com