- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892. sister of John Witt Randall
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Le Bl. 25
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Dr. Hans Jakob Meier, "Opus summum zur französischen Druckgraphik im 18. Jahrhundert", Kunstchronik (January 2018), Vol. 71, No. 1, pp. 36-42, pp. 37-38, repr. p. 37 as Abb. 1
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com