- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 14.5 × 10 cm (5 11/16 × 3 15/16 in.)
Sheet: 16 × 11.3 cm (6 5/16 × 4 7/16 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol VII, no. 291, p. 196
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org