- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Johann Konrad Ammann, Schaffhouse (L. 9), collector and naturalist, bequset to son, Johann Jacob Ammann, 1811.
Johann Jacob Ammann, Schaffhouse (L. 9), Bequest of father upon his death, 1811, sale of the entire collection, 1840.
John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister, 1892.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- H. 3
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org