- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 36.5 × 26.8 cm (14 3/8 × 10 9/16 in.)
Sheet: 40.2 × 26.8 cm (15 13/16 × 10 9/16 in.)
- Inscriptions and Marks
- inscription: JWR:"Adam & Eve"
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- IFF, vol. III, no. 137, p. 500; Le Blanc 1
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Alvin L. Clark, Jr., Francesco Buccella, Sonia Couturier, Marie-Anne Dupuy-Vachey, Melissa Hyde, Suzanne Folds McCullagh, Isabelle Mayer-Michalon, and Xavier Salmon, Tradition & Transitions: Eighteenth-Century French Art from The Horvitz Collection, exh. cat., ed. Alvin L. Clark, Jr., The Horvitz Collection (2017), pp. 120, 498-n.3
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org