- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- Image: 9.8 × 18.4 cm (3 7/8 × 7 1/4 in.)
Plate: 10.6 × 19 cm (4 3/16 × 7 1/2 in.)
Sheet: 12.4 × 20.8 cm (4 7/8 × 8 3/16 in.)
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892. sister of John Witt Randall
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Annette Manick, "SEM Analysis of Printing Inks" (thesis (certificate in conservation), Straus Center for Conservation and Technical Studies, 1987), Unpublished, passim
This record has been reviewed by the curatorial staff but may be incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at email@example.com