- Identification and Creation
- Physical Descriptions
- John Witt Randall, bequest to his sister.
Belinda Lull Randall, sister of John Witt Randall, gift to Harvard University, 1892.
- State, Edition, Standard Reference Number
- Standard Reference Number
- Le Bl. 10
- Acquisition and Rights
- Credit Line
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Gift of Belinda L. Randall from the collection of John Witt Randall
- Object Number
- European and American Art
- The Harvard Art Museums encourage the use of images found on this website for personal, noncommercial use, including educational and scholarly purposes. To request a higher resolution file of this image, please submit an online request.
- Publication History
Stephen Bann, Parallel Lines: Printmakers, Painters and Photographers in Nineteenth-century France, Yale University Press (New Haven, CT, 2001), repr. as fig. 95 on p. 189 [not Harvard impression; related bibliography]
This record was created from historic documentation and may not have been reviewed by a curator; it may be inaccurate or incomplete. Our records are frequently revised and enhanced. For more information please contact the Division of European and American Art at firstname.lastname@example.org